MyBB Central

Full Version: Subscription Paid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i paid with paypal, but with another email, not this from forum, but i specified the user. Waited for 24 hours still no reply. i pmed to labrocca, but did not get any reply.

could someone upgrade me ? Shy thank you.

user: jumik
Just wait then! I'm sure Labrocca will get into those request as soon as he saw them. He's kinda busy pearson actually, but for precaution just PM him saying what have done and plz give him the number of resit that is given to you by paypal (I'm sure you keep the right) and don't make him piss of man I saw lots of people get banned for that.

Play nice and play smart
I second this. Different email, and it's been 24 hours. I also PM'd Labrocca.

(Feb 26, 2010, 04:22 AM)itsmie Wrote: [ -> ]Just wait then! I'm sure Labrocca will get into those request as soon as he saw them. He's kinda busy pearson actually, but for precaution just PM him saying what have done and plz give him the number of resit that is given to you by paypal (I'm sure you keep the right) and don't make him piss of man I saw lots of people get banned for that.

Play nice and play smart

We're just wondering. Calm down Smile
Everyone is updated. I had a busy couple days.
Sorry but i think i am not updated.... i still cant download attachments....
Hey all. i paid using google checkout from another email.
i also sent lab a private message with my google check out reciept and the code it gave me.

Please hurry my subscriber account along thanks
Be patient, he will upgrade you.