MyBB Central

Full Version: Quick star image question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, you know how you can have staff to have there own set amount of stars. I was wondering if I left that at 0 or just blank and then press okay and then would they have the rank of how many posts they would have?

example a rank of 500 posts is called almost there on a forum with say 3 stars.

if you left staff's number blank would it give them the posting rank of how many posts they got?
Just set Staff's stars as 0 and "Default User Title" blank.
It will start to count like a normal user Wink
I see - Here's a problem in that. I don't want it to use normal stars. I want it to use my own staff stars.

Should I rename the to so staff gets the green one with however like right now.

I have a bolt for reg users. Green star for staff and purple's VIP.

So I should rename them so they can be switched and use like I wanted?
Ahh I get you. Very easy. You must upload into your server (with the name you want), and change the path for the stars.
If you don't get to change it, tell me and I'll help you Wink
If you want to use your own starts....go to usergroup, (staff group of choice), then under the star settings put in the url location of that star image.

So for me i used {theme}(which is theme image directory), then "black/staff.gif" so that would look like.... {theme}black/staff.gif

Understand?
(Feb 28, 2010, 02:19 AM)Onyx Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to use your own starts....go to usergroup, (staff group of choice), then under the star settings put in the url location of that star image.

So for me i used {theme}(which is theme image directory), then "black/staff.gif" so that would look like.... {theme}black/staff.gif

Understand?

We've already accomplished that.

I have to rename the stars so I can set the staff groups to 0 and they use there own stars but it goes up by post count