MyBB Central

Full Version: Projectgamer.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Projectgamer.org

Started in Jan, I started a site that I always wanted to have and thats a gaming blog and forum. The blog is not currently set up, so it will redirect you straight to my forum. Our slogan is "A 1337 gaming community, built by you" which is perfect as my forum will be mostly based on the members ideas and thoughts.

Xbox 360 is the main goal at this moment, and I plain on making a clan forum to go with this site but PG will always be considered as general gaming in a way as we will focus on gamer news, gfx art, offtopic-ness, and whatever you can think of.

Please rate and tell me what you think.
Fore some reason I can't see the forums. I get a blank page. Anyway I like the way the theme looks on the portal and such. I too have a gaming forum.
(Mar 03, 2010, 05:20 AM)MindFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Fore some reason I can't see the forums. I get a blank page. Anyway I like the way the theme looks on the portal and such. I too have a gaming forum.

Same here and the portal looks really nice.
I know why you get a blank page, used to have it on my forums.
Notice this:
if you're logged in on the index.php then it's not blank.
if not , then it is blank.
if you would like me to fix it:
[email protected]
My forum is up and updated.

My edited theme took hours to complete, what do you guys think? Im sure you guys haven't seen a forum look this good in a while.
Very nice forum good job! Smile