MyBB Central

Full Version: User group removal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering this...

Say I remove moderators and leave super mod but rename it to say for example. "Security"

Then put all my moderators into that group and delete the mod group and still have all the others would I still be able to assign them a forum and if I did would it show up as this on the showteam.php page

Moderators:
Mod name Board mod is assigned PM image, Email image

Or would it say

Security:

Super mod(Secutiy name) board assinged pm/email images

?
Don't delete the mod group, there's really no need. If you delete the mod group and put them in the super mod group they won't need to be added to forums as they'll already be mods of all forums.
(Mar 04, 2010, 07:06 AM)MattR Wrote: [ -> ]Don't delete the mod group, there's really no need. If you delete the mod group and put them in the super mod group they won't need to be added to forums as they'll already be mods of all forums.

So keep both but rename super mod then..?
You can't delete default groups.
oky I have another question on this topic

say i should delete super mods or just make the group inactive rename mods to super mods and call it say Staff or security or whatever and then people will have custom rights on the new super mod group

here's what i want on my showteam

my admins, my staff"means all mods, super mods etc" and then i want my donator groups

so i should do what i just said and rename mods to staff or w.e and give tem custom controls to mod anyboard but i can still assign them to certain ones.

wouldn't that result in the ones that say have graphics section they will still be listed under "STaff" grup and they will have the board beside there name ?
If you're trying to do what I have at HF...I just have Super Moderators renamed to Staff. That's it.

In admincp you can edit groups and select "show on forum team page".