MyBB Central

Full Version: SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to my site, and I had the following:

Code:
SQL Error:
    1016 - Can't open file: 'mybb_sessions.MYI' (errno: 145)

Where and how can I fix this?
You'll need to ask your host.
Didn't help to much. :/
The change hosts. If they're refusing to do anything about this I would not recommend staying with them.
Got it fixed with PHPMyAdmin (had to walk the site owner through it). Yahoo's Web Hosting cPanel apparently allows you to install it. The guy just didn't know how to get it, so that made things more difficult that they had to be.
(Mar 12, 2010, 01:29 PM)Shadow Wrote: [ -> ]Got it fixed with PHPMyAdmin (had to walk the site owner through it). Yahoo's Web Hosting cPanel apparently allows you to install it. The guy just didn't know how to get it, so that made things more difficult that they had to be.

Wait so you had to teach your webhost how to do it?
(Mar 12, 2010, 01:51 PM)MindFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Wait so you had to teach your webhost how to do it?

The site isn't mine, the forum is. I have the forum on his site, because it's in partnership with him and his org. So the guy that owns the main site and therefore has access to the cPanel didn't know how to do it. The actual host is Yahoo.