MyBB Central

Full Version: Logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using the theme Jero: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1971-page-1.html There's no logout and I'm wondering how I would go about adding a logout?
(Mar 13, 2010, 08:03 PM)Davidsut Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using the theme Jero: http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-1971-page-1.html There's no logout and I'm wondering how I would go about adding a logout?

Did you press the show options link? Maybe they will reveal the logout button.
Sure did, there's no logout button anywhere.. I'm pretty sure 2 people asked where it is on the topic I posted. I just need to know how I can add this, either on the show options or anywhere else.. I just need it.
Alright managed to solve this but now I need to get rid of the bracket located at the end of "Logout", can anyone advise me as to how I can do this?
[Image: helpq.png]
Just remove it from the header_welcomeblock_member template.
Also what was your soloution as i have this template on a test board.
I fixed it by adding the logout code from another template in header_welcomeblock_member template.
Code:
<div class="logged-thing">
                <div class="left-50">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
                   {$lang->welcome_back}&nbsp;<span class="smalltext">(<a href="" id="uoptions">Show options</a>)</span><br />
                </div>
                <div class="left-50 t-r">
                   <a href="{$mybb->setting['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">Show new posts since last visit</a><br />
                   <a href="{$mybb->setting['bburl']}/misc.php?action=markread">Mark all topics as read</a>

</div>
            </div>
<!-- User Options Dropdown -->
<div id="uoptions_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none;">
<div class="popup_item_container">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="popup_item">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a>
</div>
{$modcplink}
</div>
{$admincplink}
</div>
</div>
<!-- User Options Dropdown Script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
    if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
    {
        new PopupMenu("uoptions");
    }
// -->
</script>

^ There, but how would I go about removing the bracket from there?
(Mar 14, 2010, 01:04 AM)Davidsut Wrote: [ -> ]I fixed it by adding the logout code from another template in header_welcomeblock_member template.

^ There, but how would I go about removing the bracket from there?

Find
Code:
<a
href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout})</a><br
/>

Replace with

Code:
<a
href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a><br
/>
Fixed. Can't thank you enough MarkWesley for your help Big Grin.
You're Welcome but i really would wait to see if someone can get you a fix so the logout link is in the drop down box. Smile
I found another fix Big Grin It removes show options but it works.

Locate the header_welcomeblock_member click options then revert to original and it brings up all the links normally

[Image: 2J1.png]