MyBB Central

Full Version: [RESOLVED] How to add skyscraper ad? Will pay someone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not getting the results I'm looking for with between-post ads, and I'm going to remove them from my forum and add a skyscraper to the right side of the page instead. Preferably on both the index page and the pages within if at all possible.

What measures do I need to take to go about this? I currently use the Novus Tiger theme.

Thanks for the help.

UPDATE: I would be willing to pay someone to do this for me. Please see post #4.
If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it.

An example of a forum with a working skyscraper ad can be found here, albeit it's a vbulletin.
create a sidebox!!..you need to have basic HTML and PHP skills to do this!! its quite easy!!
Would anyone trustworthy on here with a good reputation be willing to do this for a small fee? $5-10 for your time.

From what I understand because I'm using a non-standardized theme I would have to play with some other things to make a sidebox fit properly on my page, and I simply do not have the technical prowess to do it (although I'm sure it's easy if you know how).

I would only be interested in finding someone to do this who has a good amount of posts on these forums, is a subscriber/contributor and has a good reputation because I would have to give you temporary administration access to get it done.

I would also be willing to pay for a full written guide on how to do this instead of making you do it, provided you understand the theme I'm using and what I would need to do precisely to make it cooperate.
What theme are you using?
(Mar 27, 2010, 08:21 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]What theme are you using?

I currently use the Novus Tiger theme.
KK can we have a link to your site, ill have a look in firebug.
(Mar 28, 2010, 06:54 AM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]KK can we have a link to your site, ill have a look in firebug.

All the information is made available in the very first post.
sorry didnt see that link, have you tryed labroccas side box plugin?
(Mar 28, 2010, 06:07 PM)Devilson Wrote: [ -> ]sorry didnt see that link, have you tryed labroccas side box plugin?

Yes. That's the point I was making when I said the theme is non-standard. I can't make the correct adjustments myself to get it to function properly.
Pages: 1 2