MyBB Central

Full Version: BeatdownOnline.com | The Pound-for-Pound King of MMA Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo6.png]
Beatdown Online - Beatdown Online is a friendly Mixed Martial Arts community that is ideal for all fans, amateur fighters, and promoters.

---

Hey guys, we just launched in late February. All critiques and criticisms are dearly wanted!
I'm offering 5 quality posts on a forum of your choice in return for a good review/critique of my forums.
I've always disliked that theme. I think you should get a new one. However i love the idea behind the site. MMA, good choice. If you do this correctly i have no doubt that it will be huge!
I like the logo, but the theme sucks ass.

You need one to match it.

site content looks good, and seems to be cool....

Just get a new theme and lets see where this can go.
What would you guys suggest theme wise?

Habmart; What would you call 'doing it correctly'?

Thanks for the criticisms, post your links if you want me to start posting Smile.

Still looking for more critiques/criticisms!
Still seeking critiques/criticisms.
(Mar 28, 2010, 08:19 PM)RyanScarp Wrote: [ -> ]What would you guys suggest theme wise?

Habmart; What would you call 'doing it correctly'?

Thanks for the criticisms, post your links if you want me to start posting Smile.

Still looking for more critiques/criticisms!

Well what i suggest you do is offer members a prize for first to say 500 posts. This will get posts up and entice members to join to win.

Buy advertising somewhere which is based on MMA, this might cost a lot however it will bring a lot of valuable traffic to the site.
i really like your site. personally i would of make it more of a mix of mma talking AND personal training. i planed on making a site like this myself but using vbulletin instead.
The logo is cool, but with the black seems horrible Sad
I think that you have yo use other theme...