MyBB Central

Full Version: Mybb 0day exploit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey has anyone heard of 0day exploit for mybb newest version.Coz some dumbasss is using that to hack into the mybb and everytime he gains admin access.
Please if anyone knows the patch!
Well in a way that sounds really stupid please think before you post.
"When he gains admin access he hacks the forum"o.O
The dumbass here is the retard giving the other person admin access.
2 posts and -2 ? says it all lol
(Apr 05, 2010, 09:08 PM)AXVIS Wrote: [ -> ]Well in a way that sounds really stupid please think before you post.
"When he gains admin access he hacks the forum"o.O
The dumbass here is the retart giving the other person admin access.

No, the dumbass here is the guy who can't even spell 'retard'.

Nori, there is vulnerability in everything. 1.6 is in beta, it's half untested code. Not sure about some '0 day exploit', but I doubt it's in a comfortable level of security.
I have to say that the guy is right and I experienced the same.
This thread is months old. There is no 0day exploit that I know of and yes I know 0day means it's not published but word travels fast and someone would have spilled the beans to me.
I'm fairly sure it would be published, just not made known to the developers. It can be published and still be 0day, it's 0day until the developers are made aware of the exploit.
Well, altough you THINK there is no exploit there is a really big bug or something. I saw a few people experiencing problems.

I have a forum where I'm the only admin. Then all of a sudden 8 guests show up and 3 of them are registering. So I was like 'nice a few more new members' (i updated to 1.6 a few hours before it happened') and I saw that the guys that registered had GREEN names. On my forum that means someone with Admin status. which I didnt give. THen they kicked me out of the administrator team and I was forced to take a backup of 1.4 from a day ago. I'm still considering to stay on 1.6 but I haven't seen anyone experiencing this on 1.4.