MyBB Central

Full Version: How do i edit this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does someone know how to edit this? i need to edit the word "calender"
[Image: 9tq3w0.png]

I know how to edit the page it redricts 2. Thanks in advance Cool
In acp go to themes and on the side select templates then the theme your using, and then header templates then should just be called header but its just under the header template section.

You will find it there.
I found it in the header but the problem is if i change toplinks_calendar to toplinks_donate i get a empty slot in the header on my forum. Got any idea to fix this?
(Apr 09, 2010, 01:14 AM)Pk3r_Pjer Wrote: [ -> ]I found it in the header but the problem is if i change toplinks_calendar to toplinks_donate i get a empty slot in the header on my forum. Got any idea to fix this?

it should be in "{}" get rid of everything in between thrm and get rid of them and replace them with "Donate"
Everything is between "{}" this is my code:
Code:
{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$theme['imgdir']}/toplinks/calendar.gif" alt="" title="" />{$lang->toplinks_calendar}
no
Code:
{$lang->toplinks_calendar}
^^^ that bit.
I tried editing that but if i change it to toplinks_donate i get a empty slot in my header
I don't really know if it's gonna work (I mean {$lang->toplinks_donate}). The reason is that the "Donate" toplink doesn't exist, so it isn't in the language file.
Unless, if in the plugin file "{$lang->toplinks_donate}" is defined, then could work. (but i don't think so)
But there's a easy way to solve it Wink Just write "Donate" instead of "{$lang->toplinks_calendar}"
Thanks alot, got it working Wink problem solved
(Apr 09, 2010, 09:18 AM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really know if it's gonna work (I mean {$lang->toplinks_donate}). The reason is that the "Donate" toplink doesn't exist, so it isn't in the language file.
Unless, if in the plugin file "{$lang->toplinks_donate}" is defined, then could work. (but i don't think so)
But there's a easy way to solve it Wink Just write "Donate" instead of "{$lang->toplinks_calendar}"

Haha explained it better than me.
Pages: 1 2