MyBB Central

Full Version: Tabbed Menu Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason when I setup the tabs for my forum again after the upgrade, the first tab works but the rest display nothing and shift the logo area over to the right a bit when you click on them.

http://certifiedethicalhackers.org/forums/index.php
Then chances are, your divs are placed incorrectly.
Follow the troubleshooting guide in the first post and check the template edits to ensure that everything is set up correctly.
Thanks. I'm such an idiot, sorry for taking up space and time as always with simple tasks that I could have done myself. Tongue it was missing the </div> at the end of forumbit_depth1_cat Tongue
95% of the time that people are experiencing trouble with the tabs, it's usually an incorrect template edit.
Glad you have it sorted. Smile
I have this exact same problem. I couldn't find the "forumbit_depth1_cat" though. I am sure it's just missing the </div> also.
acp > templates > YOUR THEME'S TEMPLATES > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth1_cat
You can also search templates by name. Scroll down and you'll see it under the "Search/Replace" tab called "Search Template Titles".
(Apr 13, 2010, 06:30 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]You can also search templates by name. Scroll down and you'll see it under the "Search/Replace" tab called "Search Template Titles".

Found it. Thanks guys. I would have been lost without your help.