MyBB Central

Full Version: Few HF Mods Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I add this into the user profile and only make it visible to the Subscribers [Given] although I doubt anyone will be able to give me this cause this seems like a personal plugin of Labbroca's cause when you look at the bottom it says repsgiven.php

And how did Jesse make it so Ub3r's can delete - junk threads?

And last but not least is it possible to remove the Moderotors name from the forum like this:
Currently: Xbox & Xbox360
Well the Microsoft gaming systems and all of its beauty filled with awesome games and cool hacks find all of that here.
Moderated By: craizer

Want like this:Xbox & Xbox360
Well the Microsoft gaming systems and all of its beauty filled with awesome games and cool hacks find all of that here.

But so that Mod still is Mod just people don't know?
Quote:And how did Jesse make it so Ub3r's can delete - junk threads?
Quote:How do I add this into the user profile and only make it visible to the Subscribers [Given]

Custom plugins I will not release. I'm tired of all the wannabe HF sites.

Quote:And last but not least is it possible to remove the Moderotors name from the forum

That's a setting in admincp under "Forum Home Options" called "Forums' Moderator Listing".
The delete/junk threads is nice.

Is it okay if I put in suggestion on mybboard to make a given thing for a donation position? Or is that your idea and you don't want ti to be given out?
(Apr 17, 2010, 05:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:And how did Jesse make it so Ub3r's can delete - junk threads?
Quote:How do I add this into the user profile and only make it visible to the Subscribers [Given]

Custom plugins I will not release. I'm tired of all the wannabe HF sites.

Quote:And last but not least is it possible to remove the Moderotors name from the forum

That's a setting in admincp under "Forum Home Options" called "Forums' Moderator Listing".

Still thank you very much for the answer hey but what if I figure it out how to do it? hehe Big Grin
(Apr 17, 2010, 05:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Custom plugins I will not release. I'm tired of all the wannabe HF sites.

Those fuckers just had to fuck it up for everybody <.<
(Apr 18, 2010, 12:32 AM)BrainDeadFreak Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 17, 2010, 05:17 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Custom plugins I will not release. I'm tired of all the wannabe HF sites.

Those fuckers just had to fuck it up for everybody <.<

I'll say bastards lol
labrocca how many custom plugs have you made altogether? and how many of them are for personal use only?

Im just asking because your mybb plugins rock and I would like to know more about you.