MyBB Central

Full Version: [Coding Site] Sign up and have fun with coding!. Darkcoding.org
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i just made a new site called Darkcoding.org and need some people to review it!!!

http://darkcoding.org/index.php
About the design: Erm... I'm starting to hate that theme... everybody uses it xD So if you can, try with another or make one yourself Wink I'm sure it will be better.

About the content: Well it is not bad. But you should add some more forums to "Website Coding" (such as javascript, DHTML, ASP, etc there are many important website coding and you didn't create them). To finish, just add some off topic forums (I know you have "Lounge" but people will need more sections like Music Zone, Videogames, Movies, etc).

I hope your forum gets better and grows up! ^^
(Apr 29, 2010, 11:06 AM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]About the design: Erm... I'm starting to hate that theme... everybody uses it xD So if you can, try with another or make one yourself Wink I'm sure it will be better.

About the content: Well it is not bad. But you should add some more forums to "Website Coding" (such as javascript, DHTML, ASP, etc there are many important website coding and you didn't create them). To finish, just add some off topic forums (I know you have "Lounge" but people will need more sections like Music Zone, Videogames, Movies, etc).

I hope your forum gets better and grows up! ^^

Pointless making it the same as every other forum :|
it dosent look like every other site. show me one.
What he meant by saying looking like every other site is the theme. I agree with him. You should try contacting somebody on making a custom theme for you. It will be better than using the same theme about 1 thousand forums have.
yes i agree also its a very light colored theme for a DARK coding forums also forum is very plain no cool plugins
I don't like the logo and theme, and I agree with ^
I love how you copied several forums from HF, very original.