MyBB Central

Full Version: Logout Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i m getting a logout error...can u tell me how to remove it...

Quote:Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.
As you can see in the following topic on mybbboard.net:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20519
the problem comes from templates not uptaded after a forum update !
I suppose you have updated to 1.2.8 or 12.9... No?

If it is, then this will work:

Quote:This worked for me on older themes to work in 1.2.8 and avoid the unable to logout error.

The logout code should be:

In header_welcomeblock_member:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>Wink<br />

In index_logoutlink:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->index_logout}</a> |

In changeuserbox:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->change_user}</a>

How ever on this one:

In header_welcomeblock_member:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>Wink<br />

I hope this helps you...
thnx bro...it really solved the problem SmileCool
I corrected my post because it contained an error...

Don't include the word "Wink" at the end of tempate "header_welcomeblock_member".
It's a mistake (I copied a smiley code : Wink) when copying/pasting from the original post !

Please remove the word "Wink" as in my corrected post above...
Sorry
yah bro i know that was mistake...
i have corrected it and thnx again...
thanks you help me