MyBB Central

Full Version: How to change theme resoultion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howto? My theme is not 100% viewed in full resolution..??
Many themes were designed for an unique resolution for all kind of screens.
Unless you want to modify the whole theme and set it correctly, you can do nothing. Wink
I want to reset only theme resoulution so how to modify??
Can you explain more. I don't get what you're saying.
(May 08, 2010, 01:36 PM)MyName Wrote: [ -> ]I want to reset only theme resoulution so how to modify??

I'm saying you should edit the whole theme... cause if you try to increase, for instance, the container's width, it will change but the content inside (all the divs) will stay at the same size so you'd have to change every divs of the theme and you'll have to be trying if they look good.
Can you get me?
You will need to edit the global.css in your AdminCP.
If you have a fixed width template you'll need to make sure it will support a dynamic width too. Most fixed width are because of some design requirement like a background image. You would change width normally in global.css for the #container id.
(May 09, 2010, 03:42 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a fixed width template you'll need to make sure it will support a dynamic width too. Most fixed width are because of some design requirement like a background image. You would change width normally in global.css for the #container id.

lol. Thats what I do. sometimes I even make a theme of from the default skin of MYBB.
Well i will try all that, thanks for replys. Btw: If i use some other theme my all plugins will not work. so i need to reinstall all them and to set all plugins again and to give awards again, so how to stop that happen? If i choose new theme from roots?