MyBB Central

Full Version: Team Coders?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Labrocca, I know you've got a large list of plugins you have in mind that you've been trying to work at a little bit at a time for a very long time. I just wanted to make a suggestion, see if maybe it'd help lighten the load a bit.

I myself don't know anything about plugins, and I won't even attempt to make one until I fully grasp php and mybb, which can take a bit of time, but I'm working on it.

Here's the suggestion:

Have a team of coders who can write some of the plugins for you, then submit them in a secret forum (so no one can see the codes or anything like that), and then you review them, and if there's any changes that need to be made either you can make the changes or they can. I think it would open a lot of windows for you. Granted that means more people will have put their hands in one pot and I know that can be frustrating at times, especially if it doesn't go how you want it to. You know who's good on here and you know who's not and I'm sure you can request this help from some members who would be skilled and worthy enough to assist.

This might not be exactly what you're looking for if you were interested in such a thing, but I'm sure if you tweaked it a bit it might turn out to be something very beneficial for you.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for listening Smile
If someone else writes them then I don't own copyright.