MyBB Central

Full Version: SQL Error 1054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have try the mybb.com forums with no luck every time a try to make a new forum i get this error it has been going on for awhile and its kind of a pain not being able to make a a new forum can anyone help thanks

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'forum_icon' in 'field list'
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_forums (`name`,`description`,`linkto`,`type`,`pid`,`parentlist`,`disporder`,`active`,`open`,`allowhtml`,`allowmycode`,`allowsmilies`,`allowimgcode`,`allowpicons`,`allowtratings`,`usepostcounts`,`password`,`showinjump`,`modposts`,`modthreads`,`mod_edit_posts`,`modattachments`,`style`,`overridestyle`,`rulestype`,`rulestitle`,`rules`,`defaultdatecut`,`defaultsortby`,`defaultsortorder`,`forum_icon`) VALUES ('test','','','f','4','','1','1','1','0','1','1','1','1','1','1','','1','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','','','0','','','')
Have you got a plugin for forum icons installed and activated?

Because the SQL query is trying to insert data into a column that does not exist, which suggests to me that a plugin has gone wrong somewhere.
I got the problem finally solved there was a plugin we installed awhile ago and removed but it must not have removed completly so i found the query for making a new forum under admin/modules/forum/management.php and did a find search for icon and removed anything that siad forum_icon and now it works fine.