MyBB Central

Full Version: Current Password in Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because many of my users that have registered have said "LOL Check My Password Big Grin" I haven't been able to do that and now i would like a plugin that shows "Current Password" when you edit user in admincp

Could anyone make a plugin like this?

It is featured in phpbb
I don't think it's a good idea.. many users always use the same password for everything, that would just give you easy access to their private lives.
(May 25, 2010, 04:30 PM)Chainzs Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's a good idea.. many users always use the same password for everything, that would just give you easy access to their private lives.

Yeah, your right Wink
Close this thread please
And I don't think that likes nobody.
Anyway it will be impossible because the pass are encrypted in the DB (i think it was with MD5, i'm not totally sure). So you'd need to add a new field in the register form that saves the pass without changes but this would make the pass be an unsafe pass...
So just forget it xD
You can get MD5 Hash if you have access to cpanel. Crack it using cain&abel. But still its not a good idea.