MyBB Central

Full Version: Unverified Paypal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does the subscription accept unverified paypal?
This Question Is not smart at all...Srry to say
@OptiikzZâ„¢: Sometimes some marchants blocks unverified PayPal member beacuse of security. So it is not so stupid question Tongue

@Coppa: Yes, you can Smile
Just purchased Subscriber Smile waiting for it to be added.
I would like to know this aswell.
Does subscription accept unverified PayPal?

Well before I answer your question, I must explain what an unverified PayPal is and what you can do with it. An unverified PayPal account is an account that has not been verified via Credit Card, Bank Account, or any other way. By default, users with an unverified PayPal account are limited from the start. To be limited means that you cannot spend any money until the verification process is complete. So the answer to your question is, yes it does accept it, but you wont get very far with a limitation on the account.
Since verification became a piece of cake today , i would only say , yes you can. Big Grin
(Jul 25, 2010, 10:16 PM)Nano Wrote: [ -> ]Does subscription accept unverified PayPal?

Well before I answer your question, I must explain what an unverified PayPal is and what you can do with it. An unverified PayPal account is an account that has not been verified via Credit Card, Bank Account, or any other way. By default, users with an unverified PayPal account are limited from the start. To be limited means that you cannot spend any money until the verification process is complete. So the answer to your question is, yes it does accept it, but you wont get very far with a limitation on the account.

If you are from the United States a bank account is required for becoming verified. If you add a credit card though your limits are lifted to a $500 transfer a month limit. This will work for purchasing a subscription here and your status of your paypal is still unverified
IF you can send money you can, it's as simple as that.

wow this thread is 6 months old, requesting a thread lock.
Well if you haven't got a credit card added into your paypal it wont let you pay.
Thats what happen to me so i got my mate to pay for me
Pages: 1 2