MyBB Central

Full Version: Tabbed Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know why, it makes no sense. Im getting quite angry Sad.

The only tab that shows content is the home tab, the rest have nothing below it.

Labrocca please dont close this, please reply with a solution and let me tell you if it worked, my last thread was closed with a solution that would not work.
I heard many people having <div> errors or something related.
Well is there a fix for it.
Follow the troubleshooting guide. It will fix all known problems.
(Jun 13, 2010, 02:48 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Follow the troubleshooting guide. It will fix all known problems.

It tells me to view/edit my index.php, correct?

I do so and it says make sure after "{$header}" add "{$tabmenu}" well it turns out, in my entire index.php there is not a single case of "{$header}", anywhere.

And im not sure where the "forumbit_depth1_cat" file is located.
(Jun 13, 2010, 08:43 PM)Kaleb Wrote: [ -> ]I do so and it says make sure after "{$header}" add "{$tabmenu}" well it turns out, in my entire index.php there is not a single case of "{$header}", anywhere.
No...look in the index template...not the index.php file

(Jun 13, 2010, 08:43 PM)Kaleb Wrote: [ -> ]And im not sure where the "forumbit_depth1_cat" file is located.
acp>templates & styles>templates (left menu)>select your current template>forumbit templates>forumbit_depth1_cat
It's extremely rare any of my plugins require core file edits. Don't edit the php pages unless specifically told. TEMPLATES and CSS are edited in admincp.
I have had past problems with the Tabs your very best bet is to follow the theme trouble shooting guide, as labrocca said core file edits with his plugins are very rare.
Thanks alot guys! You can close this now, issue = fixed (thanks to yall)