MyBB Central

Full Version: Help with this PLZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so our website name is http://www.blackicehacks.com

When you view a thread this is how the post looks like:

[Image: Before.jpg]

I want it to look something like this: [Image: After.jpg]

I know this is possible, its just that i dont know how to do it.
In userCP change to Classic View. There's also a setting in the aminCP - configuration - Show Thread - Layout
(Jun 29, 2010, 04:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]In userCP change to Classic View. There's also a setting in the aminCP - configuration - Show Thread - Layout

but it is set on classic, Im in 'AdminCP'
(Jun 29, 2010, 04:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote: [ -> ]In userCP change to Classic View. There's also a setting in the aminCP - configuration - Show Thread - Layout

OK i got it to work by putting it in classic mode by UserCp, but does it do that to all the member??
In AdminCP the first line in the Show Threads option reads: Post Layout

Allows you to switch between the classic and new horizontal layout modes. Classic mode shows the author information to the left of the post, horizontal shows the author information above the post.

Display posts using the horizontal post layout
Display posts using the classic layout

Choose and it will default the board to your setting. Smile
I don't want to do a thread to ask about this... if I set the calssic view, new guests can see the thread in classic view, but me for example, can't.
I set the option in my UserCP too, but I sitll see the horizontal view... I tried to delete my cache (from browser) but it didn't work. Will I have to delete the forum cache?
ok i got it, i think when i was registering i accidently clicked 'Horizantal View", all my members have ClaSsic view!!, thanks bro
(Jul 01, 2010, 10:33 AM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to do a thread to ask about this... if I set the calssic view, new guests can see the thread in classic view, but me for example, can't.
I set the option in my UserCP too, but I sitll see the horizontal view... I tried to delete my cache (from browser) but it didn't work. Will I have to delete the forum cache?

are you admin??
(Jul 01, 2010, 09:27 PM)moiz41510 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i got it, i think when i was registering i accidently clicked 'Horizantal View", all my members have ClaSsic view!!, thanks bro
(Jul 01, 2010, 10:33 AM)Arqui Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to do a thread to ask about this... if I set the calssic view, new guests can see the thread in classic view, but me for example, can't.

are you admin??

Sure O.o
If I wasn't, I couldn't do what I explained above.