MyBB Central

Full Version: MyAwards - Moderators grant awards.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i make it so that global moderators and sectional moderators can grant awards via the modcp?
Script some of the code. I';m sure in the awards code it says ['user_group'] blah blah '4'} or something close to that well just add a , 2 in there like 2,4 post the code we'll work on it. I know what to change it's just I do not have a active forum or a plugin around me so I can not check it right now.
You can't at this time.
Impossible, myawards is granted in the admin panel.
Now you can I think, I downloaded the latest version of "My_Awards" and it said "Awards Moderator"

~A
I gave a moderator admin CP permissions but only gave them admin permissions to the awards system, its one way of doing it
(Jul 15, 2010, 07:59 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: [ -> ]Now you can I think, I downloaded the latest version of "My_Awards" and it said "Awards Moderator"

~A

Yes. It's been saying that for about some months now.
But it does not work.
I was just about to post what crabby said. Give your mod admin cp privileges, but only for award granting, and nothing else.