MyBB Central

Full Version: Subforum List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: a6a1bd8b213df0c44927c5cd796392bd.png]

Would anyone know how to fix this? The first subforum is abnormally big, and it doesn't show Threads or Posts on any subforums.

I would know how to fix it if it was the home page forums/categories (colspan would be changed in forumbit_depth1_cat), but the subforums got me stumped. :/
Change forumbit_depth1_cat_subforum
BTW nice that you are using my theme :3
Yeah, your theme is good. Smile

Well, this is what forumbit_depth1_cat_subforum looks like.

Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="6"><strong>&raquo;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}</span></td></tr>{$sub_forums}

Whenever I change colspan, nothing changes.

And by the way, your copyright says "Theme Created By NeoFusion720, © 20010-2010." Tongue
(Jul 17, 2010, 11:00 AM)Cybr Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, your theme is good. Smile

Well, this is what forumbit_depth1_cat_subforum looks like.

Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="6"><strong>&raquo;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{$forum_url}">{$forum['name']}</a></strong><br /><span class="smalltext">{$forum['description']}</span></td></tr>{$sub_forums}

Whenever I change colspan, nothing changes.

And by the way, your copyright says "Theme Created By NeoFusion720, © 20010-2010." Tongue

Yah it was made in the future Smile

Let me think about it, I'll respond soon.
Alright, thanks. I'll keep messing with it for now.
Did you find a solution?

Check all the forumbit templates.
No, unfortunately. If you want, you can look through the forumbit template yourself. Smile

If you're not busy.
Got a loads of thing going on , but I guess I could assist you.
PM me
Oh, well if you're busy, you can help another time.
This guys problem is fixed now, if you're experiencing this problem, please contact me.
Pages: 1 2