MyBB Central

Full Version: [SOLVED] Rank bars [SOLVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there away to show rank bars and make them show when a user reaches a certain post count
like this:
[Image: 47526450.jpg]
Try using "Mass upgrades"

~A
This can easily be achieved using the "User Titles" and "Group Promotions" features that are included with MyBB.
Can't you make them get into a certain group and a certain postcount ...not sure.
Yes, in the users and groups and when you make a new user title there's an option to add "stars." The stars is your userbar.
(Jul 19, 2010, 11:46 AM)Phenomite Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, in the users and groups and when you make a new user title there's an option to add "stars." The stars is your userbar.

No ...
Yes, that's how you make rank bars..you upload the bar and change the directory.
Just to clarify...there are two ways to do this:

1.Group Promotions
Create a new group as you normally would.
When creating it, assign them the userbar as their group image.
Now create a new promotion based on post count. Once that post count is reached, they will be promoted into the new group and the image will be displayed below their name. (where my "subscriber" image is)

2.User Titles
Create a new usertitle with the post count you want (ex:1000). For the number of stars, enter 1. for the star image, enter the path of the userbar.
Once members reach the required post count, they will remain in their usual group, but will display the new rank and the rank image.

Just look at my info above. The new rank will be displayed where mine says "Senior Member", and the userbar will be displayed where the yellow stars are.
I hope this mini-tut helps you accomplish what you want.
yes ok thanks for you mini tut hehe.
but yes thanks for all your help - thread can be closed