MyBB Central

Full Version: Just Bought a Database.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i just bought a database for my forum my forum is mybb and the database is for Vbulletin and some people told me you can put a Vbulletin database on a mybb forum. My question is can someone help me do this.

Thanks

add my msn it is [email protected]
Bump i need help bad!!!!!!!!!
Ok basically you just need to install the vb database into the mybb database...really simple actually.
However you will need ImpEx, you can view and install ImpEx here

Tell me if you need any additional information/help.
(Jul 21, 2010, 02:42 PM)Exino Wrote: [ -> ]Ok basically you just need to install the vb database into the mybb database...really simple actually.
However you will need ImpEx, you can view and install ImpEx here

Tell me if you need any additional information/help.

Would you install it for me im not that great of a webmaster
ehhh im kinda busy with this new site of mine
If you order from our company one of our admins will do it.
I would suggest to ask one of your friends to give the files of vB (or if you don't have any friends who have vB license download it from a warez site) and after installation replace the database with mybbs database. (don't install vB where you want your forum to be, if you want your forum to be in the /forum directory install vB in the /forum/vb directory because you want to import your database from vB)

After you have done these install MyBB in the /forum directory download the merge script and upload it.

Follow these instructions and you will complete the merge within some minutes. After these delete vB from the host because it is not a good idea to keep an unlicensed (pirated) version of vB on your server.

If you need help with converting just PM me and I will give you my Skype or MSN.