MyBB Central

Full Version: Tabbed Menu Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so.
On my site (LINK BLOCKED FOR USER SAFETY) (has a home page (without "forum.")) I have the Tabbed Menu plugin Installed & Activated, and I have two Tabs sorted the way I'd like them. However, when I click the "Computing" tab, it's just blank. No categories or hidden, no forums are hidden, all templates are correct, I have the tabbed.css in the Theme, I just don't know what's wrong. You can see what I mean by going here: LINK BLOCKED FOR USER SAFETY

Hope you can help me.
You have posted in about 3 threads about this.
You don't have a subscriber license.

Why do you deserve help?
Am I wrong, or does everyone deserve help?
You don't have subscriber license, that means you have downloaded a leaked version of the Tabbed Menu , which is why you do not deserve the help.
Can I get some help please, same thing is happening to me.
I am subscriber, so can I get some help?
(Jul 29, 2010, 07:12 AM)Wabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get some help please, same thing is happening to me.
I am subscriber, so can I get some help?

PM'd you with solution.
If GigaDog does not have a subscriber license how did he/she get the plugin?
(Jul 29, 2010, 01:25 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]If GigaDog does not have a subscriber license how did he/she get the plugin?

He is already reported to labrocca.
Someone leaked?
GigaDog, Omni don't play dat.
I want to install Tab in my forum. I bought Subscriber, how much time it will take to up. I need to download tab plugin.