MyBB Central

Full Version: Support Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think that we should have a Support Team that assists with plugins and general help.
Does that sound good?
This would be quite a good input to the forum, to help all users.
I glady support this idea/suggestion.
Anyone else with me?
I'm with Clone. I like the idea. Rolleyes
Im with you on this.
This seems like a good Idea, I have experience with this sorta stuff so if you want help you can always ask me.
Thats coool
Technically, we are all "support members". The purpose of this forum is to seek help with the plugins. We all lend a hand in accomplishing that.
(Aug 13, 2010, 01:16 PM)x-Treme Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, we are all "support members". The purpose of this forum is to seek help with the plugins. We all lend a hand in accomplishing that.

Indeed that is really all to it. If the basic troubleshooting cant handle the problem (which 90% of the time it does) then Labrocca can handle it. There really is no need of a support team since we all can post help anytime but most of the time it isnt needed since Labrocca usually gets to it.
(Aug 02, 2010, 05:05 PM)Clone Wrote: [ -> ]I think that we should have a Support Team that assists with plugins and general help.
Does that sound good?

Let me guess? You think you should be a part of the team? You're too easy.
Pages: 1 2