MyBB Central

Full Version: How long until I reciever my Subscriber?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I bought it this morning its now been over 12 hours..
bump this thread?
It's coming. Calm down.
Please be patient. It tends to take maximum of 48 hours. But usually before 24 hours.
(Aug 12, 2010, 06:11 PM)Fen Wrote: [ -> ]Please be patient. It tends to take maximum of 48 hours. But usually before 24 hours.

Well it has been over 40 hours..
Bump.. Day 3 no Subscriber
Please wait as omni has been busy with hackforums servers.
(Aug 13, 2010, 04:01 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Please wait as omni has been busy with hackforums servers.

Just because he has stuff to do with hackforums servers doesn't mean he can neglect his other communities...
(Aug 13, 2010, 06:51 PM)Leetme Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 13, 2010, 04:01 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]Please wait as omni has been busy with hackforums servers.

Just because he has stuff to do with hackforums servers doesn't mean he can neglect his other communities...

Ohh I am sorry your highness ... I'll call him up and have him cancel everything for you.
(Aug 13, 2010, 07:01 PM)IceGuru Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 13, 2010, 06:51 PM)Leetme Wrote: [ -> ]

Ohh I am sorry your highness ... I'll call him up and have him cancel everything for you.
I'm coming from a business point of view.. If you're running a "business" and charging people for a product then you need to follow through with that product in sufficient time. I'm experienced with the myBB platform and I know that it takes all of 10 seconds to upgrade someones usergroup. That being said I should have had my usergroup updated yesterday at the latest.
Pages: 1 2 3