MyBB Central

Full Version: weird SQL error.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was upgrading some one from moderators to admin and then got this error.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET `email`='[email protected]', `postnum`='1', `usergroup`='8', `additionalgroups`='', `displaygroup`='0', `usertitle`='I\'m Still Alive', `signature`='', `website`='', `icq`='0', `aim`='', `yahoo`='', `msn`='', `style`='16', `timezone`='5', `dateformat`='0', `timeformat`='0', `language`='', `allownotices`='1', `hideemail`='1', `subscriptionmethod`='0', `invisible`='0', `dstcorrection`='2', `threadmode`='linear', `showsigs`='1', `showavatars`='1', `showquickreply`='1', `remember`='', `receivepms`='1', `pmnotice`='1', `daysprune`='0', `showcodebuttons`='1', `pmnotify`='0', `showredirect`='1', `tpp`='0', `ppp`='0' WHERE uid='779'

then I tried to update some other members groups...and got the same error..
can anyone help me, I am using MyBB 1.6
Thanks in advance.
you need to rebuild the templates
Quote:you need to rebuild the templates
I tried what you said, but unfortunately this didn't worked.
just goto your phpMyAdmin and execute the query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `remember` TEXT NOT NULL AFTER `postnum`;

It doesnt appear to insert anything into it, so you could goto the php file and find where it's saying to update that and remove it, but this way is easier =]
Quote:booher

RE: weird SQL error.
just goto your phpMyAdmin and execute the query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `remember` TEXT NOT NULL AFTER `postnum`;

It doesnt appear to insert anything into it, so you could goto the php file and find where it's saying to update that and remove it, but this way is easier =]
Oh man....It really worked.
Thanks for the help <3
Yep complete noob fuckin dickhead who is about to learn the fine art of trolling spammin and ultimately domain closure.
Yep fuck with me bitch!!
BRING IT YOU FUCKER!!!