MyBB Central

Full Version: [Solved] How to segregate the plugin settings in the ACP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone tell me how I can separate all the plugin settings in the ACP, so they are more organized? It's hard to navigate when you add more and more plugins, and all their configurations have to be made in the same long list. I am new to MyBB, so this may be a silly question, but I tried adding a new settings group, but that didn't seem to be what I wanted. Of course, I may very well have just not known the right way to make it do what I want. Smile

Thanks for any help you can provide!
I got confused by the title, but anyways.
You will have to edit the plugin files.
(Aug 18, 2010, 10:58 AM)Clone Wrote: [ -> ]I got confused by the title, but anyways.
You will have to edit the plugin files.

I would like to have all setting groups that pertain to add-on plugins in their own area, instead of having them mixed in with the standard setting groups under ACP > Board Configuration. It would be a great enhancement to be able to keep all the add-on plugins separated into their own area... Or be able to better organize the Board Configuration screen better in general, thru the ability to group setting groups as we wish, change their order, etc.

Is this possible?
There's a plugin on MyBBSource to do this exact job. Pity I can't remember it's name D:
(Aug 22, 2010, 01:36 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There's a plugin on MyBBSource to do this exact job. Pity I can't remember it's name D:

it's called the settings cleaner...it's quite useful

http://mybbsource.com/thread-2525.html
(Aug 25, 2010, 12:28 AM)shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 22, 2010, 01:36 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]There's a plugin on MyBBSource to do this exact job. Pity I can't remember it's name D:

it's called the settings cleaner...it's quite useful

http://mybbsource.com/thread-2525.html

Thanks! I signed up for the site and will have to accumulate some MyBux before I can download the plugin.
(Aug 25, 2010, 12:21 PM)Jayfore Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I signed up for the site and will have to accumulate some MyBux before I can download the plugin.
6 MyBux per download is needed so 3 posts/threads will do if you want to download only the plugin specified above Wink
I got some MyBux awarded for signing up on some other site and posting 5 times... So I was able to buy this one... I love it! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!