MyBB Central

Full Version: MyCode in Thread Title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this has been requested a million times, or is painfully obvious, but is there a plugin that allows users to but MyCode in thread titles?

Cheers.
What sort of code?
I run colour code in my forums to distinguish forums. Is that what you want?
No, so I can run codes that have been flagged as safe.

I understand that not alll MyCode would be suitable/safe such as images, but it would be cool if I could use [b] and [glow] etc.
Well mybb sucks. So i cant help ya much further.
But for vb i use custom bb code.
Code:
<!--[if IE]> <div style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=red, strength=1);width:100%">test glow</div> <![endif]--> <![if !ie]> <span style="text-shadow: red 0px 0px 5px;">test glow</span> <![endif]
Well some thin like that.
Hell http://www.mybbsux.com
There is a reason Smile
(Aug 21, 2010, 06:39 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Well mybb sucks. So i cant help ya much further.
Code:
<!--[if IE]> <div style="filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Glow(color=red, strength=1);width:100%">test glow</div> <![endif]--> <![if !ie]> <span style="text-shadow: red 0px 0px 5px;">test glow</span> <![endif]
There is a reason Smile

You're on a MyBB Plugin site, you have bought a subscription and you're saying that MyBB Sucks?
(Aug 21, 2010, 10:54 AM)Clone Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 21, 2010, 06:39 AM)DAMINK Wrote: [ -> ]Well mybb sucks. So i cant help ya much further.
Code:
There is a reason Smile

You're on a MyBB Plugin site, you have bought a subscription and you're saying that MyBB Sucks?

I couldnt have put it better myself.
Yes i am saying that MyBB sucks. Because it does.
I mostly keep in touch with mybb for helping others. (i do host quite a few mybb forums)
I subscribed years ago here. And i might add i talked to Labrocca about dropping my subscription!
Hell i subscribed to many forums related to mybb years ago. Donated as well to several.
I started my forum life with MyBB years ago and thats why. Now i use VB for my own needs entirely.
Honestly i thing the mybb community has really taken a spiral downwards.
Mybb.com is ran by children. Its moderated by children.
And lots of the decisions are IMHO childish.
A few years ago i think MyBB had better staff and a better direction as far as the community goes anyway.
This all become far more apparent to me when i moved to VB.
Its a far better software and far better mods available for it.
And i tend to find when i talk to people from the VB community they are generally successful forum owners and generally speaking adults.
MyBB community is all about first time installers who are using free domains and free hosts etc.
Hell if it was not for Labrocca and Central i think i would have left MyBB years before i did.
Labrocca was for me. The adult i could talk to and get advice from regarding MyBB.
MyBB is free.