MyBB Central

Full Version: MyBBPlug.in - Plugin Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.mybbplug.in/s/

Jammerx2 and I are starting this up again. I had backups of the site before, and we're now redoing a lot of things, and adding more content. Please leave some feedback/suggestions.

Also got a new theme Smile

Thanks.
Nice domain. Smile
Haha, love the domain Smile
Cool site btw.
Domain hacks are not good for seo, And the theme is a bit bland.
(Sep 01, 2010, 03:34 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]Domain hacks are not good for seo, And the theme is a bit bland.

Domain hacks? No idea what you're saying there. We just purchased mybbplug.in from a website. And we're still getting Google on our site anyway, so obviously nothing terribly dangerous is being done.

About the theme, personally I don't think it's horrible, but we're still working on it so I think it'll improve with time. We basically just needed to have that done before releasing the site, so it's not 100% done yet, but it's basically how we want it. But thanks for the feedback.
I love the idea for the domain, but for the theme it's a bit bland and I dislike the colour scheme.
Goodluck.
(Sep 01, 2010, 09:36 AM)Fen Wrote: [ -> ]I love the idea for the domain, but for the theme it's a bit bland and I dislike the colour scheme.
Goodluck.

What theme are you using?

There are 3 themes- gray, green, greenblack.

I personally like greenblack the best, but Jammerx2 prefers gray (which is the black/gray theme). Try out another theme if you want.

No comment for green as it's just, well it was a test.
I think the site needs a new theme right away there is no way the site is going to make it with a theme like that. You wanted opinions so dont get mad at me for mines. Goodluck on your site.
Yes, a new theme is being worked on right now. This is temporary while our custom one is being worked on.

Thanks for the opinions, keep them coming. :)
Definitely echoing what others have said there, but I definitely think you need a new theme. ASAP.
Pages: 1 2