MyBB Central

Full Version: CyberLoft.net Computer/GFX Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just opened http://www.cyberloft.net for registration today!

It's a new site doesn't have to many neat features yet. Our plans were to mainly get members and see what they want. I noticed in the past with other forums that when I add things because I think they look cool members don't really have a need for it.

The site is a work in progress.
We will be paying for advertising soon.

For now we welcome members to sign up and check us out.
Eventually we will not allow guests to see see all posts, you will have to check out the portal page for some top tutorials and popular posts.

Feedback is appreciated!
Wow, that theme is amazing... I wish I had $11.99 to spend now, haha.

The only thing I recommend changing is your board structure, it's very similar to that of Hack Forums.
(Oct 16, 2010, 01:35 PM)Amazing Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, that theme is amazing... I wish I had $11.99 to spend now, haha.

The only thing I recommend changing is your board structure, it's very similar to that of Hack Forums.
I don't honestly see what you mean?
You can't make something without it looking some what like hack forums....
i like it but you might need to make a better logo with some cool brushes on Photoshop to make it more professional
(Oct 17, 2010, 07:19 AM)AppleDeveloper Wrote: [ -> ]i like it but you might need to make a better logo with some cool brushes on Photoshop to make it more professional
Yea that's always good Smile
The current one is fine for now though I haven't touched Photo-Shop in years so it will take me a little while to get it done.
But expect it soon.
Bump, we have 12 active members and growing.

Site is going good haven't had any complaints from members, just suggestions.