MyBB Central

Full Version: Fall into the pit, do not rush to the point of view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rosedolce

That is dolce and gabbana something a child. Fourth grade, our teacher, surnamed Li, was a plain old man, very good heart, a set of teaching is also useful, but just strange temper.
That afternoon a section of the labor class. Li took us to the mountain school gather wood, let us pick up on the floor of the dry branches.
I ran after the top three students, running and pick it up. A big tree, dolce and gabbana sunglasses mens found a small pile of dry branches, quickly ran. Paozhepaozhao, slipped my feet into a deep pit. So deep, three students yelling scared, did not make me try every means to lift it out.
The students shouted to the teacher. Li stood Kengbian, and stared at me for a long time before sullen said firmly: "fall into the pit, do not rush to the point of view! We do not pull you up!" The whole class looked at each other, dared not say a word. "Teacher, teacher, I can not go up!" I shouted into the pit anxious. "Stay inside and let us go!" Li tossed me like a stranger as loud as a word, with the students away.
Teacher abruptly away, whether I live or die. dolce and gabbana dresses lay slumped into the hole, lips moving, "wah-wah" to burst into tears, "Teacher! Teacher! I can not get out!" Angry cry I roll in the pit, I saw inadvertently rolling rolling the one light. Wiped away tears, I sat up and crawled to the light place. Revealing light where there is a hole I drilled into it, the more drilling more light, soon to the hill, I jumped out of a come forward.
Lee teachers and students stood on the hillside, with my appearance on the slopes sounded sincere and warm applause, long endless. I place the teacher turned suddenly picked up twice. All my unhappiness, wiped out, puzzled and asked: "Teacher, how do you know there are holes to be out into the pit?" "The teacher did not see you break." "The teacher saw the light of the above. ... 'Teacher want you out. "No other teacher openings, the sun bright students waved small head clamoring to tell me.
Daquan-GuShi.1or9.com story

Li squatted in front of me out of my large hand brushed off the dust, affectionately stroked my head, nodding heavily. Leaned students, looked me up and down for god mouth. At this time, the teacher slowly stand up, look around around, will erect a finger to his lips, beckoned us to quiet. Then he went to high single word to say: "Children, remember, fall into the pit, do not rush to the point of view, as one to seek the help of others, often make people see themselves at the foot of the most convenient way. "
Thirty years later, dolce and gabbana sneakers still can not forget his childhood fall into the pit to climb out of the experience, the teacher would have been printed in my mind. Until today, whenever life and unexpected failures encountered in combat, I always remind and encourage myself: fall into the pit, do not rush to the point of view, as one to seek the help of others, often make people see themselves at the foot of the most convenient way.