MyBB Central

Full Version: Prune members plugin don't work with 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Type: 20File: (Line no. 0)MessageSQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'uid' in 'where clause'QueryBig GrinELETEFROM mybb_moderatorsWHERE uid='6'
prune members is built in to 1.6. Scroll down the settings in admin cp Wink
I have a better version working well for 1.6x. I'll release it.
wow iddn't notice __JJ__ Thanks
i will wait for yousrs too labrocca
Has the updated version been released yet? I have version 2.0. Also, I posted this in another area... Is it possible to add this feature?

Quote:I think it would also be extremely useful to be able to prune members based on their last login date. I would like to be able to prune, for example, anyone that has 0 posts and has not logged in within the last 6 months. Doing it by last login date would be extremely useful, and I'm surprised to not see more requests for this option? Thank you.
I am getting the following error using this plugin
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'uid' in 'where clause'
Query:
DELETE FROM mybb_moderators WHERE uid='8'
(Dec 28, 2010, 01:22 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I have a better version working well for 1.6x. I'll release it.

Is this released yet?
bravobravo il plugin รจ bello!
Not yet. Labrocca and co are working through all of their plugins to make it compatible with MyBB 1.6
Any news about the improved release? I need to clean up my forums, seriously, how do you guys get rid of all the spam?