MyBB Central

Full Version: Reported Post Count - Only for admin?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm using Labrocca's plugin Reported Post Count, but I have just noticed that the reported post would only increase on my profile (admin). When any other user reports a post, nothing happens, his reported post count stays at 0, but when it's me, it works just like it should.

Anyone had this problem before?
Anyone please? I can't be the only one with this bug?!
How come I never ever get reply from anyone on this forum? I might be posting in the wrong section, but REPOCO is a 1.4 plugin, and the 1.4 section is closed so...
Ill have a look at the plugin soon.

So you want to see how many posts a user has reported, or how many of a users posts have been reported?
I'd like to see in a member's profile how many posts he reported. This is what the plugin is intended to do in the first place, I not trying to modify anything. It just doesn't work as it should in my case.
(Jan 09, 2011, 06:25 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see in a member's profile how many posts he reported. This is what the plugin is intended to do in the first place, I not trying to modify anything. It just doesn't work as it should in my case.
This is pretty weird. It is 1.4x plugin, but it does work on 1.6x (Works on HackForums)..
Have you tried taking action? For instance I know that sometimes on HF, the report count decreases. Try to take action against the thread being reported, maybe it has something to do with that. I know I'm not giving an exact answer, but that might be the case, because it is this for post is already reported plugin.
(Jan 09, 2011, 06:41 PM)peter chao Wrote: [ -> ]This is pretty weird. It is 1.4x plugin, but it does work on 1.6x (Works on HackForums)..
Have you tried taking action? For instance I know that sometimes on HF, the report count decreases. Try to take action against the thread being reported, maybe it has something to do with that. I know I'm not giving an exact answer, but that might be the case, because it is this for post is already reported plugin.

Oh yeah, you're right... When I delete a reported post the reported count decreased... How stupid?! Because what I do in most cases is delete the post. Damn, didn't Labrocca think of this? I'm surprised.