MyBB Central

Full Version: Self Close in MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm using Labrocca's Self Close plugin, well trying to at least. I don't think it can work on MyBB 1.6+ maybe because of the template editing or the moderation? I don't know why. So I was wondering if it was "upgradeable" and if yes, how would I proceed?

Thanks
Many people want Labrocca to upgrade his plugins, you'll find hes very busy and not alot will be done.

Most of the plugins work on 1.6, but there are a few unfortunate plugins that dont.

What exactly is stopping the plugin from working? Does it say incompatible with Mybb v1.6 or does nothing happen.
(Jan 12, 2011, 12:38 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Many people want Labrocca to upgrade his plugins, you'll find hes very busy and not alot will be done.

Most of the plugins work on 1.6, but there are a few unfortunate plugins that dont.

What exactly is stopping the plugin from working? Does it say incompatible with Mybb v1.6 or does nothing happen.

I know he's busy, not saying anything about that. I have modified the compatibility line so it does install in a 1.6 forums, but yeah, nothing happens. I made sure the template edits were done and everything that was in my knowledge range. So I don't know why it doesn't work, if I knew I would modify it myself.
Yep checked myself, not working.

I dont think Labrocca will look into this tbh
(Jan 12, 2011, 02:09 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Yep checked myself, not working.

I dont think Labrocca will look into this tbh

I'm also afraid he won't... Hopefully somebody else wanted this and knew how to fix it.
Actually looking at the code, it doesnt look too complex, I think Labrocca could easil fix this.

Also, if we fix it, we cant really post it up on the forums because it would be sharing a suscriber plugin. :/
(Jan 12, 2011, 03:26 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Actually looking at the code, it doesnt look too complex, I think Labrocca could easil fix this.

Also, if we fix it, we cant really post it up on the forums because it would be sharing a suscriber plugin. :/

I don't know PHP, otherwise it would have been done already. And he did fix it, I checked his forums and HF uses it even though it's 1.6.1 so... He just didn't bother posting it here I guess.
This is one plugin that isn't 1.6x compatible because showthread_end is placed differently. I have it fixed at HF.

PM me if you want a 1.6x version.
Labrocca I too want 1.6x one,please also give me T_T,pming you,thanks.