MyBB Central

Full Version: Custom Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I'm using mybb 1.6 and I got the forum icons plugin.

Anytime I try to add a forum icon it keeps giving me a problems and won't set it.

It's the right size and file format, but it's really not working, can someone help or has anyone experienced similar issues?

Error:

An authorization code mismatch occurred. Please confirm that you wish to perform the action below.
Screenshots please Wink
(Jan 13, 2011, 06:47 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots please Wink

No need to, literally that's all it says.
Oh :/

Not sure, its never happened to me before.

When exactly does it happen, when you activate the plugin, when you upload a icon, when you view your forum?
(Jan 13, 2011, 07:14 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Oh :/

Not sure, its never happened to me before.

When exactly does it happen, when you activate the plugin, when you upload a icon, when you view your forum?

Right when I upload it.
I doubt its to do with the icon your uploading, but what image type are you uploading & image dimensions.

Also have you checke to see if the upload icon folder is there.
/public_html/uploads/ficons
(Jan 13, 2011, 09:03 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt its to do with the icon your uploading, but what image type are you uploading & image dimensions.

Also have you checke to see if the upload icon folder is there.
/public_html/uploads/ficons

It's not.
I can`t access log on download on on topic thank! approval please on issues thank! awaiting I wonder
Erm what now?
Stop speaking like yoda Tongue

-

Ahh i knw why this is, your not using Labroccas Ficons plugin are you xD
I suggest upgrading tbh. Thats the only Forum Icon plugin ill be using, dont be fooled my cheap knock offs Tongue

Otherwise look at this plugin
http://mods.mybb.com/view/forumsicons

Looks like you may be needing to learn another language though :/
Actually looking at another thread you have already paid for suscriber, when you do get upgraded.

Visit http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2676.html