MyBB Central

Full Version: [Paying] Need costom MyBB Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My budget is not so big. But it should be pretty simple.

I am looking for a plugin to the forum software MyBB.
See it on http://www.mybb.com

I am looking for a plugin to do this.

In Members Profile Page there should be section for this plugin.
In this section there should be some categories defined by me.
Exmaple: Category1, Category2
It should be able to set each category to link to a special page.

Also under each category there should be some pages visited.
Example: Secret-Page1, Secret-Page2
Default text: None
It should be able to set each page to link to a special page.

Okay here is the function on it.
When someone visit a secret page, including a special code.
It should put it into the Members Profile Page with a special name, a special link under a special category.

Why I need this?
Because I would like to make a challenge for my members.
I can make the challenge myself.
But when a challenge is done it is going to a new page.
This page is the one that put it into the profile page for the member.

Please give me an offer and tell me how fast you can make this.

I need this to be done in two weeks from now on.

And ask if you have any questions.
On the members profile page there should be placed a tab with "Challenges-Done".
And some categories under there. Like "Simple-Challenge" and "Advanced-Challenge".
Under each challenges there should be all the challenges for the categories that the member have finished. Like "Simple-Challenge-1" and "Advanced-Challenge-1" and so on.

I will make the challenges myself, and when the challenges are done I will redirect the member to a page that should add the challenge as done. This could be done with a special input code to put something into my MyBB Database.

Hope this is more understand able.
Screenshots with details:

First the plugin should do so it looks like this on the members profile page:
[Image: jemv0o.png]

Then the member should be able to do some challenges that I can code my self.
See this:
[Image: jempbQ.png]

When the challenge is done it will go to a page.
Like this:
[Image: jemmTI.png]

On the above page there should be a code witch will do so the member profile page now looks like this:
[Image: jehYLQ.png]

And when they for example do the next Math Challenge is should look like this:
[Image: jehWDI.png]

And so on...

Hope you understand. Smile
Sorry i cant do that, im not expirienced enough.
Ill see if i can find someone who can though.
If you are not experienced enough, why do you put an reaction in this topic? The only thing you have to say was that you will search for somebody.

You explain it to hard, please make it more easy, but the images helped me understand it.

It looks pretty hard, but do you have to add the challenges as a admin or are the challenges already build in?

Maybe an idea:
Instead of this:
Math challenge 1, Math challenge 2
this
2 and if you click on the 2 then you go to a page where all the math challenges are.
I have allready made the challenges and it will go a special page when the challenge is done.

And on THIS page there should be a code to put a challenges done into the members profile page.
If you can do that I am willing to pay for it Smile
(Jan 17, 2011, 04:59 PM)mothh Wrote: [ -> ]If you are not experienced enough, why do you put an reaction in this topic? The only thing you have to say was that you will search for somebody.

Because I orginally said something else but wanted to change what I said. I didnt realise that I could delete my own reply.

As for the plugin, if you have already created the special pages when the challenge is completed, then it should be easy enough to add an extra table to the user profile.

Then we could add a few commands to check for the correct answer, then add Math Challenge 1 Completed to the table in the profile.

Am I correct in saying that's what you want?
If it is, then I should beable to do it for you Big Grin
(Jan 17, 2011, 06:13 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2011, 04:59 PM)mothh Wrote: [ -> ]If you are not experienced enough, why do you put an reaction in this topic? The only thing you have to say was that you will search for somebody.

Because I orginally said something else but wanted to change what I said. I didnt realise that I could delete my own reply.

As for the plugin, if you have already created the special pages when the challenge is completed, then it should be easy enough to add an extra table to the user profile.

Then we could add a few commands to check for the correct answer, then add Math Challenge 1 Completed to the table in the profile.

Am I correct in saying that's what you want?
If it is, then I should beable to do it for you Big Grin

Yes you are correct Smile

Would you be able to do this?
If so, how much? And how long time you need?
pmed you Smile