MyBB Central

Full Version: Site Hacked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i run a mybb forum.my site is hacked and the hacker has deleted my full database i have got backup but its of no need as he can delete it anytime.so can anyone tell me how to protect mybb from such hackers attack.

ok my site is xss vulnerable can anyone tell me how to remove it
It depends on where the exploit exists. Are you sure it's XSS?
You gotta get used to making periodic backups; if you have the raw access logs, you may be able deduce the page that was exploited.

What plugins were you using?
(Feb 14, 2011, 10:10 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]It depends on where the exploit exists. Are you sure it's XSS?

i think so
labrocca now my domain redirects to some russian forum.I have seen the redirection in my cp and my domain settings.There are no such redirections.so i dont know how to get my domain back. please help
Theres nothing in your .htaccess file that states that its redirecting to the forum?
guys i use mybb 1.6 so can anyone tell me how to upgrade to 1.6.1 i have tried using 2-3 methods the updates are complete but the version do not change
gawd im a member on hackforums.net please pm me your msn address i will help you sort this out asap.