MyBB Central

Full Version: Subscribing Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey - i purchased an upgrade 25 hours ago and i still haven't received anything.
Iv'e also PM'ed loborocca (You know what i mean xD)
3 days ago and haven't received a response.
Is this typical? And how long did it take you for the upgrade?
It takes a while for your promotion, just wait. Patience is key.
Youd think he would put a lil more into his paying subs.
Either way, should be worth it!
Seems your now subscriber Smile

Labrocca has to check each subscription manually for fraud etc so it takes time.
I registered on this site some hours ago and also paid for subscriber at about some few mins after i reg. I hope I'll be activated soon. Fingerz crossed.
Will someone pls tell me who is supposed to upgrade my acct? I subscribed 2 days ago, waited 24hrs, then PM'd labrocca (he was online, saw my msg but no response). I'm wondering why it takes so long and why do ppl av to complain before they get upgraded.
Will someone pls tell me who is supposed to upgrade my acct? I subscribed 2 days ago, waited 24hrs, then PM'd labrocca (he was online, saw my msg but no response). This is 12 hours after I PM, still no response or Subscriber status. I'm wondering why it takes so long and why do ppl av to complain before they get upgraded.
Labrocca reviews your account in which you paid for suscriber so to preven fraud and other things.

They say if its any longer than 48hours you should PM him. So at tomorrow at the time you posted your first post, you should have your upgraded account
3 days and counting, No upgrade. 2 PMs, No reply. I'm beginning to wonder, does it take some rocket science to give 1 a forum privilege to download files after payment? First impression last long they say..things lyk this get on my nerves. I can't do anytin wit ma project cos of this delay. I'm waiting, btw. :@
Thats wierd, and you've PMed JL.

Labrocca is very busy sorting out forum stuff because as some of oyu know alot of files are corrupting for no reason.

Ill send him a PM and we will see what happens.
Pages: 1 2