MyBB Central

Full Version: Moderators Wanted for CTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys im in search of a few moderators to help me monitor my forum CyberTechForums

Im looking for a one or two moderators to moderate the following sections of my forum;
  • Gaming Section - Xbox, PC, PS3
  • Technology Section
  • Computing Section - Web Dev, Windows, Linux, Mac
  • Coding Section - C, VB, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL
Mainly for the coding section, it would help if you knew the topics you are moderatoring.

You will mostly be looking for;
  • People Posting in the Wrong Section
  • People Spamming the Forum
  • People Breaking the Forum Rules
    etc

You can also give me suggestions on how to improve the forum.

In return I will give you free support on your forum (if you own one) whenever you need it or similar.

So please if your willing to spend some time help me grow and monitor my forum please let me know by replying to this thread or sending me a PM.

Thanks

Just like to say although nobody replied to this thread, I now have MaDnEsS onboard and is helping me moderate the Gaming and the Technology section of the forum.

Places still free so let me know if your interested Smile
I would LOVE to do this. I know I am knew to this forum but I just bought a subscription.

I also don't need anything in return, in my opinion, it's fun, not work.

Let me know if I can help.
Awesome, just replied to your email.

Speak later
Okay. Replied to you as well.
I'm interested too, but I don't hang around on MBBCentral alot. I use HF, SF, and moderate my own forums more. I would be glad to assist you though.
Ok thanks, do you have MSN?
(Mar 20, 2011, 05:21 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Ok thanks, do you have MSN?

Of course, I pmed you it.
If you become a mod, welcome to the group anarchist.
(Mar 20, 2011, 10:33 PM)F4T4L 3RR0R Wrote: [ -> ]If you become a mod, welcome to the group anarchist.
Awaiting the administrator to add me, we shall see. Wink
Pages: 1 2