MyBB Central

Full Version: A slightly delayed hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I've recently only realised that I've never really introduced myself on this forum, so here goes.

I'm 17, have been coding 4 years for giggles and only recently have started getting serious about it. So serious that in September I plan to study Software Engineering at University.

I have been coding using Visual Basic for about a year now but due to work and studying I have put it off until summer where I will begin learning Java for Uni.

As some of you know I've only been using MyBB for just under a year now but because of my coding background, making applications and websites, it didn't take long for me to catch on.

Now I'm kinda making MyBB themes and plugins between helping other MyBB users on this forum, and my own forum.

If you need any help don't he scared to ask. I'll always be happy to help, whether I'm at home or on my mobile.

Thanks
Sounds good man. I'm sure I'll need some custom work down the road.
Great to see you here . I hope that there might be lot of interesting people like you who might be the source of information regarding the topic here . So i welcome all in this forum .
As some of you know I've only been using MyBB for just under a year now but because of my coding background, making applications and websites, it didn't take long for me to catch on.