MyBB Central

Full Version: Theme Problerm (Help ASAP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one themes is loading fast and the other is loading slow.I saw the same theme that is loading slow on my website, it is loading fast on other.

Please Help asap.

Thanks
It might be your hosting problem brother.

For example,if your theme that is running fast,it may have less visual images,effects,etc.

And the one which is running slow,it may require to load more images than other,so it depends on the bandwidth and the speed of your hosting provider.
Strange how one theme is loading fast and the other slow.

But like Crazy said, if one theme is effects heavy then it is likely that it will take longer to load than a theme with basic colours.

Example a theme with lots of picture for thead backgrounds and fancy backgrounds and containers will take longer to load than the default mybb theme as it is mostly made up of colours set in CSS.

-

To provide more help with this problem, what 2 themes are you using, and which one is loading slow.
(Mar 18, 2011, 11:51 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Strange how one theme is loading fast and the other slow.

But like Crazy said, if one theme is effects heavy then it is likely that it will take longer to load than a theme with basic colours.

Example a theme with lots of picture for thead backgrounds and fancy backgrounds and containers will take longer to load than the default mybb theme as it is mostly made up of colours set in CSS.

-

To provide more help with this problem, what 2 themes are you using, and which one is loading slow.

applesupportforums.com the current theme im running is going slow but then when i use coders green for example it would run fast. I know its not the hosting because my server is decent.
Great theme
Do you use the fancy tabs on CoderGreen too?
(Mar 18, 2011, 01:50 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Great theme
Do you use the fancy tabs on CoderGreen too?

Nope but the theme was still running slow even before i did the tabs
Im no net expert but i believe when you change images etc on a web layout it takes time for your cache to move over from one to the other.

How long have you been having the problem?
(Mar 18, 2011, 02:16 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Im no net expert but i believe when you change images etc on a web layout it takes time for your cache to move over from one to the other.

How long have you been having the problem?

Since last night..
And how long have you been using the theme?
(Mar 18, 2011, 02:26 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]And how long have you been using the theme?

Since last nightTongue
Pages: 1 2