MyBB Central

Full Version: Tab Menu Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After I Activate The Tab Menu My Index Get Fucked Up

A Picture When I Activate It(There Nothing On The Bottom Like online247)
[Image: capturefro.png]

A Picture When I Click On The Other Tab(I Also Look At The Tab Menu Guide I And Add </div> at the end at forumbit_depth1_cat And Nothing)
[Image: capture1ba.png]

PM Me The Problem
If none of the fixes in the link in my signature work. Then please PM me your msn and add [email protected]
Oh wait I already have you, nvm speak to you when your online
Do this:

1. Login ACP>Themes and Templates>Your theme templates>Forum Bit Templates> "forumbit_depth1_cat".

in the very end at last line, add:

PHP Code:
</div

and this should solve your problem.
Oh I saw you did this,see,its kinda bug/error,this may sound mad but do it.

De-activate and Reactivate the plugin and see if it happens again.
Didn't work, I tried everything from uploading the plugin, every trouble shooting tip to deleting every edit then entering them in manually.

Then checked another theme and it worked fine. So must have been the theme.
(Mar 29, 2011, 04:52 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work, I tried everything from uploading the plugin, every trouble shooting tip to deleting every edit then entering them in manually.

Then checked another theme and it worked fine. So must have been the theme.
I think its the theme, i have the same problem with the same theme.
Tabbed menu works great with my old theme, but since i installed a new one, it dont work anymore, i installed it corectly.
Hope there is a way to fix this...
You've not installed it correctly. It should work with any theme. Review your changes.
I used to use it on the BlackEvo4 Theme, but I must have been using a differnet version :/
Man now tab menu problems are getting with me two,thecure theme,earlier was working,I don't know what the heck is happening,I deactivated and reactivated,done changes again and bam,not working,shit.
Okay,no problem,looks like sorted out,phew.