MyBB Central

Full Version: [Help] Character problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I made a lot of search, and I'm still hopping to find my answer somewhere. On my forum, there's one problem. Every character like:"é","è","ç","à","ò","ô" and other like these show up correct sometime, but sometime they show up like this:

[Image: problemi.png]

Could you please help me?

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Link to forum please Smile
Here you go, but it's in french, just for you to know:

http://quebecforum.gb.nf

You'll see the tab named ''Général'' will show up alright, but when switching to another tab, it will show up as: "Général" Also, this doesn't only happen to tab, but posts, thread, category and forum also.
Try UTF-8 Conversion from the Tools & Maintence tab in the AdminCP.

Convert All
(Mar 29, 2011, 01:12 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Try UTF-8 Conversion from the Tools & Maintence tab in the AdminCP.

Convert All

Already did it, and nothing has changed. I've done this conversion yesterday, the problem was there before the conversion and still is there.

Thanks for taking your time to reply and to try to help me though, I really appreciate it!
Im not sure sorry, post something up at mybb.com and you will get someone from the support team reply Smile
(Mar 29, 2011, 01:18 PM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure sorry, post something up at mybb.com and you will get someone from the support team reply Smile

Well I just did it, I hope somebody will be able to help me Smile
When the time will come that all developer work with UTF-8 encoding.
It would be a lot fewer problems on the web.
Why did you bump this thread? Its almost a year old :|
Because I have always problems with the encoding.