MyBB Central

Full Version: CSS help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What part of the CSS is this text bit in?

See the rep writing whats the CSS name of it or w/e?

Thanks for help Big Grin

I don't get it ?
What's the question about ?
The users color or what ?
You see the text on the rep.. its like got a shadow behind it and makes it hard to read.
Please can you post a link to the forums.

But its mostlikely just the body class, thats a guess without knowing your theme. But editing it will cause all the text to change, there are ways round it but it takes effort. -Other domains down atm.