MyBB Central

Full Version: TELL THE PLANET ABOUT YOUR MYBB FORUM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following directory website is for MyBB forum owners to help promote your forum site to the planet!

To list your site today just visit the following link below and submit your MyBB forum site. If you can provide a backlink in return would be great this can just be a post with our link telling your members about other MyBB Forums listed on our directory to help the MyBB community.

The directory website is – http://www.mybbplanet.com

Ps don’t submit any none MyBB forum sites as they will be rejected.

If you need another “Keyword” or “Category” adding make a suggestion on the submit and I will add and update your submitted site with this suggested fields.
Im am totally surprised at how many Technical and Computer MyBB Forums there are compared to the amount of Animal Forums ...... NOT! Tongue (sounds like something from Borat)
But what I am surprised about is how little graphics design forums there are.

I dont think this site is yours as ive seen a few people advertising it, but if it is, the logo could do with some work.
Also how much $ do you make from the mass amount of ads you have?
yes the directory site is my site.

its makes enought money on the ads to pay for the hosting and domain renewals which is enough for me Tongue

helenr

Just submitted my cat forum site. Ive sent you the link of the post i have put the link back on :-)