MyBB Central

Full Version: SUPER HELP PLEASE LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OKAY SOOO some things are not working with my website like the smile buttons are not working ya know sooo well what id liek to do someone says my site is not legal id like to know what i can do to erase everything but my threads EVERYTHING and reinstall a thema that wat everything works properly please do help me.... i know someone said it is not legal so i want help maken it legal..... because if its not legal i didin't mean to make it this way .... here it is.... http://www.MonetizingMethodz.com

I would be alot easier to read this thread if you formatted it a bit easier.

From what I can tell you need help with the following;
  • Smilies arent working
  • You want to make your site legal
  • You want a new theme

Correct?

Also if you dont want an illegal forum then why are you making these types of forums
Quote: Credit Card, Paypal, Identity, and Bank
For all that great financial fraud you want to commit please come into this section. Once you come in you won't come out.
(May 11, 2011, 08:42 AM)CyberTechForums Wrote: [ -> ]I would be alot easier to read this thread if you formatted it a bit easier.

From what I can tell you need help with the following;
  • Smilies arent working
  • You want to make your site legal
  • You want a new theme

Correct?

Also if you dont want an illegal forum then why are you making these types of forums
Quote: Credit Card, Paypal, Identity, and Bank
For all that great financial fraud you want to commit please come into this section. Once you come in you won't come out.

yeas, and because if you clik it i get paid and it takes you to a FBI PAGE! 100 persent legal if you ask me lol!