MyBB Central

Full Version: Titan Legacy- The King of Warez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
http://titanlegacy.com/forum/index.php

What is Titan Legacy?
Titan Legacy is a community data sharing community and due to a recent hack done to the site i have had to recreate it and start all over. Our aim is to provide a high quality data for everybody. Our forum can be your home! You can watch movies, get the last game trainers, earn points and prizes, and much, much more.

What can I do there?
Currently i am looking for staff members and moderators... but in the future Loads of stuff! These include but are not limited to:

We have started the creation of a Private Server for an MMORPG game known as Fiesta. It is integrated with our forums so you can just use your forum account when it is completed!
Get whatever you may want...PC softwares, Games, Wallpapers, Movies and even Console Games.

Why should I join?
Other than meeting great new people and having fun, there are heaps and heaps of reasons on why you should join! Rest assured that you will not experience spam on our forum. All the staff, including Unknown Soldier, I, will be involved in member discussions. We will do our best to accommodate and assist you in any problems.
any feedback? I would be more than will to listen and make changes and also have people join.
Looking for affiliates and sponsors as well
I HAVE PUT MY SITE UP FOR SALE!!!!! DOMAIN AND EVERYTHING WITH IT...CONTACT ME ON TITAN LEGACY...